FortiAnalyzer Virtual Appliance Upgrade License-AZ
FortiAnalyzer Virtual Appliance Upgrade License-AZ: FortiAnalyzer Network Security Logging, Analysis, and Reporting Appliances securely aggregate log data from Fortinet Security Appliances. A comprehensive suite of easily customisable reports allows you to quickly analyze and visualize network threats, inefficiencies and usage. FortiAnalyzer is one of several versatile Fortinet Management Products that provide a diversity of deployment types, growth flexibility, advanced customization through APIs and simple licensing.
– Pre-defined and customized charts help monitor and maintain identify attack patterns, acceptable use policies, and demonstrate policy compliance
– Network capacity and utilization data reporting allow you to plan and manage networks more efficiently
– Scalable architecture allows the FortiAnalyzer to run in collector or analyzer modes for optimized log processing
– Advanced features such as event correlation, forensic analysis, and vulnerability assessment provide essential tools for in-depth protection of complex networks
– Secure data aggregation from multiple FortiGate® security appliances provides network-wide visibility and compliance
– Fully integrated with FortiManager™ appliances for a single point of command, control, analysis, and reporting
– Notify key personnel when specific events or triggers occur by creating granular alert rules
– Reconcile various log types (such as traffic, web filter and attack) to perform forensics with detailed logging capabilities
– Create custom SQL datasets, charts and reports which can then be imported/exported to other administrative domains or FortiAnalyzers
– Deploy with either a physical hardware appliance or virtual machine with multiple options to dynamically increase storage
In case you need further information, you can call us 24X7 toll-free at 1 866-866-3755. Our Sales Specialist will be happy to address any questions you may have. Call us NOW.