In light of today’s sophisticated cyber threats — targeted attacks, driveby-downloads, socially-engineered phishing, polymorphic malware and more — strong security at their ultimate destination, the endpoint, is critical. And with the rise in mobility, personal devices and BYOD, there are even more endpoints to secure. The reality is that it often takes just one threat to slip through your defences for a compromise to happen, credentials to be stolen and a data breach to occur. FortiClient consistently earns high marks in real-world testing (NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, AV Comparatives and others) and effectively secures your end users, devices and data. Multiple platform protection for a BYOD world — FortiClient supports OS X and Windows computers and iOS and Android mobile devices.
1. Delivers top-rated protection for your end users, devices and network.
2. Supports popular desktop and mobile platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS.
3. Comprehensive security suite for desktop versions, including VPN, antivirus, IPS, application firewall, web filtering and more.
4. Easily configure and manage client settings from a dedicated Enterprise Management System or FortiGate®.
5. Free basic mode provides advanced protection for unregistered endpoints.