FortiManager 4000E Appliance
FortiManager 4000E Appliance: FortiManager Security Management appliances allow you to centrally manage any number of Fortinet Network Security devices, from several to thousands, including FortiGate®, FortiWiFi™, and FortiCarrier™. Network administrators can better control their network by logically grouping devices into administrative domains (ADOMs), efficiently applying policies and distributing content security/firmware updates. FortiManager is one of several versatile Network Security Management Products that provide a diversity of deployment types, growth flexibility, advanced customization through APIs and simple licensing.
Centralized Security Management – FortiManager
– Provides easy centralized configuration, policy-based provisioning, update management and end-to-end network monitoring for your Fortinet installation
– Manage up to 5,000 devices and virtual domains (VDOMs) from a single FortiManager interface
– Segregate management of large deployments easily and securely by grouping devices and agents into geographic or functional administrative domains (ADOMs)
– Reduce your management burden and operational costs with fast device and agent provisioning, detailed revision tracking, and thorough auditing capabilities
– Easily manage complex mesh and star VPN environments while leveraging FortiManager as a local distribution point for software and policy updates
– Seamless integration with FortiAnalyzer appliances provides in-depth discovery, analysis, prioritization and reporting of network security events
– Quickly create and modify policies/objects with a consolidated, drag and drop enabled, in-view editor
– Script and automate device provisioning, policy pushing, etc. with JSON APIs or build custom web portals with the XML API
– Delineate and constraint management responsibilities by implementing the role-based administration
– Leverage powerful device profiles for mass provisioning and configuration of managed devices
– Centrally control firmware upgrades and content security updates from FortiGuard Labs
– Deploy with either a physical hardware appliance or virtual machine with multiple options to dynamically increase storage
In case you need further information, you can call us 24X7 toll-free at 1 866-866-3755. Our Sales Specialist will be happy to address any questions you may have. Call us NOW.