FortiSwitch-28C Secure Access switches deliver outstanding security, performance and manageability for threat conscious small to mid-sized businesses, distributed enterprises and branch offices. Tightly integrated into the FortiGate® Network Security Platform, the FortiSwitch Secure Access switches can be managed directly from the familiar FortiGate interface. This single pane of glass management provides complete visibility and control of all users and devices on the network, regardless of how they connect. When a device connects to a Secure Access Switch Ethernet port, it is first identified, and then the user is authenticated. Once authenticated, access to the network is granted based on pre-defined security policy from the FortiGate, ensuring secure network access across the enterprise, without impacting the user experience.
10 x GE RJ45 ports (including 2 x WAN port, 8 x switch Ports, FortiGate Switch controller compatible.
1. Secure Access switches suitable for wire closet and desktop installations.
2. Devices are identified and users authenticated prior to being granted access to the network.
3. Centralized security management and reporting from FortiGate interface.
4. Up to 48 ports in a compact 1 RU form factor.
5. Power over Ethernet capable, including PoE+.
6. Ideal for converged network environments; enabling voice, data and wireless traffic to be delivered across a single network.
In case you need further information, you can call us 24X7 toll-free at 1 866-866-3755. Our Sales Specialist will be happy to address any questions you may have. Call us NOW.