The FortiGuard IP Reputation service aggregates malicious source IP data from the Fortinet distributed network of threat sensors, CERTs, MITRE, cooperative competitors, and other global sources that collaborate to provide up-to-date threat intelligence about hostile sources. Breaking intelligence from distributed network gateways combined with world-class research from FortiGuard Labs helps organizations stay safer and proactively block attacks.
1. Protection against malicious sources associated with web attacks, phishing activity, web scanning, scraping, and more.
2. Block large-scale DDoS attacks from known infected sources.
3. Protect against centrally managed and automated botnet attacks.
4. Block access from anonymous and open proxies.
5. Daily IP reputation updates from FortiGuard’s Distribution Network.
6. Automated downloads with no need for human intervention.
7. Analysis tools to better understand the origin of attack using Geo IP location.