Meraki MV21 Cloud Managed Indoor HD Dome Camera –
Includes – 1/3-inch 4MP (2688×1520) progressive CMOS image sensor, 128GB high endurance solid state storage, 2.8mm focal length fixed lens, f/1.8 aperture.
With an unobtrusive industrial design suitable for any setting—and available in indoor (MV21) and outdoor (MV71) models – the MV family simplifies and streamlines the unnecessarily complex world of security cameras.
By eliminating servers and video recorders, MV frees administrators to spend less time on deployment and maintenance, and more time on meeting business needs.
High-endurance solid state on-camera storage eliminates the concern of excessive upload bandwidth use and provides robust failover protection. As long as the camera has the power it will continue to record, even without network connectivity.
- 128GB high write endurance solid-state storage
- 720p video recording with H.264 encoding
- 3-10mm vari-focal lens
- IR illumination up to 30m or 98ft
- Dramatically simplified industrial design
- No tools needed for lens adjustments
Granular access controls
- Control who can view live and historical footage
- Limit access to video exporting
- Grant viewing access to individual cameras or by device tags
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Stream local or remote – the cloud automatically routes the video stream
- Create and organize video walls.