Meraki Z1 Cloud Managed Teleworker Gateway (US Plug)
The Cisco Meraki Z-Series teleworker gateway is an enterprise-class firewall, VPN gateway, and router.
Each model offers five-gigabit ethernet ports and wireless for connectivity. Each model is designed to securely extend the power of Meraki cloud-managed networking to employees, IT staff, and executives working from home.
Using Meraki has proven and highly scalable Auto VPN technology, administrators can deploy network services including VoIP and remote endpoints with automatic, zero-touch provisioning. Additionally, the Z series provides secure wired and wireless access and increases end-user productivity through Layer 7 traffic shaping.
All models feature a high-performance stateful firewall, support for VLANs, inter-VLAN routing, and isolation to segregate corporate data from recreational traffic. The Z3 offers the latest in wireless performance with 802.11ac Wave 2 technology with MU-MIMO support to provide reliable and high-speed network access for most demanding business applications and latest devices.
• Firewall Throughput – Z1: 50 Mbps, Z3: 100 Mbps
• VLAN support and DHCP services
• Static routing
• 2x 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4Ghz or 5 GHz), 2×2 MIMO with 2 spatial streams
• 4x internal dipole antennas (gain: 3 dBi @ 2.4 GHz, 4 dBi @ 5 GHz)
• Throughput, connectivity monitoring, and email alerts
• Network asset discovery and user identification
• Power: 18W (12 V / 1.5 A), external power supply included
• Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
• Kensington lock hardpoint.
• 4 GbE ports for printers, phones, and other wired devices
• 1 PoE-enabled port for VoIP phones and other powered devices
• Dual-concurrent 802.11ac Wave 2 radios with up to 1.3 Gbps data rate
• Auto VPN for intelligent site-to-site VPN connectivity
• 802.1x port authentication for wired devices
• Layer 7 application traffic shaping and prioritization
• Layer 3 firewall to separate corporate data from personal traffic
• Up to 4 SSIDs with integrated enterprise security and personal / guest access
• Optional desk stand
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Ideal for telecommuters using VoIP and remote applications
• Sleek, low profile design
• USB port for 3G/4G connectivity