Proton PDS-100 – Motor Manual Hard Drive Destroyer
The Proton PDS-100 – Motor Manual Hard Drive Destroyer provides an automatic, motor driven operation – simply insert the hard drive and sensors will automatically start the destruction cycle. Simply grab the crank handle to continue securely destroying hard drives. No stoppage or setup necessary.
Features of Proton PDS-100:
- Compact and rugged design is portable and easily deployable
- Automatic cycle provides fast, safe and reliable hard drive destruction in 10 seconds or less.
- Can operate with or without power (manually for emergency situations).
- Hard drives are bent to 90 degrees approx.
- which bends/breaks the platters and damages the heads, motor and circuit board.
- Maintenance free and completely self-contained. No messy fluids or external components to deal with and no adjustments or calibration necessary.
- Tested and used by NSA and DoD for destroying hard drives.