Proton PDS-75 Hard Drive Destroyer
The Proton PDS-75 Hard Drive Destroyer is designed to physically destroy all standard hard drives without the use of power in 8 seconds or less. Insert the hard drive into the slot and crank the handle 8 rotations to destroy the drive. After the process is finished the hard drive is ejected into the front debris drawer; an optional rear output chute is also available.
Features of Proton PDS-75 Hard Drive Destroyer:
- Compact and rugged design is portable and easily deployable
- Less than 8 second cycle time provides fast, safe and reliable hard drive destruction.
- Specifically designed for emergency situations where power may not be available and quick destruction is required.
- Provides a “green” energy saving solution for hard drive destruction.
- Hard drives are bent approximately 90 degrees, which bends/breaks the platters and damages the heads, motor and circuit board.
- Maintenance free and completely self-contained. No messy fluids or external components to deal with and no adjustments or calibration necessary.
- Tested and used by the NSA and DoD for destroying hard drives.