FortiWeb Web Application Firewalls provide specialized, layered web application threat protection for medium/large enterprises, application service providers, and SaaS providers. FortiWeb Web Application Firewalls protect web-based applications and internet-facing data from attack and breaches. Using advanced techniques, it provides bidirectional protection against malicious sources, DoS attacks and sophisticated threats such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, buffer overflows, file inclusion, cookie poisoning, and numerous other attack types.
1. WAF throughputs ranging from 25 Mbps to 20 Gbps
2. Multiple, correlated threat detection methods include Protocol Validation, Behavioral Identification, FortiGate Quarantined 3. IP Polling, and subscription-based FortiGuard IP Reputation, Antivirus and Web Attack Signatures
4. Included Vulnerability Scanner and support for Virtual Patching with third-party scanner integration
5. Layer 7 content-based server load balancing and hardware-based SSL acceleration
6. Simplified deployment with Automatic Setup tools and integration with FortiGate
7. Centralized Management and Administrative Domains (ADOMs)